Prices and conditions
Prices and booking 2020
High season ie from v.26 Saturday 20 June untill v31 Saturday 1 aug.
Brygghuset High season: 4800 sek / week Other time: 4000 sek / week
Torpedalen High season: 5800 sek / week Other time: 4600 sek / week
- Booking fee (deducted from the rent) 800 SEK
- Booking is made by paying the booking fee by bank transfer: 5385-7058
- Contact us by e-mail or telephone to find out which weeks are available.
- For information on international payments, please contact us.
- When the booking fee has been paid, a contract will be sent out.
Cancellation can be made up to 30 days before the day of arrival. The booking fee is non-refundable. If cancellation occurs later than 30 days before the day of arrival, the rental payment will not be refunded.
General information and rental regulations
- Changeover day is Saturdays. Arrival from 14.00 and the cottage must be left the day of departure no later than 11.00 unless otherwise stated.
- In the cottages there is a fireplace, firewood is available to buy in the yard. Hot and cold water. Hall and bathroom with underfloor heating otherwise electric heating. Shower and water closet. The kitchen has an electric stove with oven. A small TV is available with internet connection. Electricity, water and Wifi are included in the rent during high season.
- The torpedo can also be rented in winter. Then there is the cost of consumed electricity.
- Complete kitchen equipment and bedding for 6 people are available. Bed linen, towels and kitchen linen are included.
- The tenant is responsible for any damage that occurs to equipment or furnishings.
- The tenant is responsible for cleaning, final cleaning may be ordered. The cottage must be left in the same condition as on arrival. If the cottage is not completely cleaned, a fee of 600 SEK will be charged.
- Access to rowing boat is available. Outboard motor can be rented. Fishing license is included in the rent for Brygghuset. At Torpedalen, this can be purchased separately.